Monday, January 24, 2011

My Life is Zooming By!

It's already the end of January, I cannot believe it. Where does the time go? Between work, kids, household, kids activities, birthday parties, car shows and flu season, it seems as though there is no time left for anything, not even washing the face! But, I have been making it my New Years Resolution (I hate these) to take better care of me. I'm not going to be specific, but I think that just simple ordinary personal hygiene isn't much to ask. And, since I've been on my kick of actually doing an a.m. and a P.M. skin care routine, I have to admit, my skin is responding. So far, it looks glowing and nearly blemish free. I've also started taking certain supplements to help in the skin arena, as well as overall health. I will write about these in the next few days, but be aware that skincare also begins within. OK, now for my next goal, a decent bedtime... whoopsies, think I missed that by about 2 hours. I'll start again tomorrow.

No comments: